Information Security Monitoring and Incident Response
Cyber Security Services
Security monitoring, sometimes referred to as “Security Information Monitoring (SIM)” or “Security Incident Monitoring (SEM)”, involves collecting and analyzing information to detect suspicious behavior or unauthorized system changes on your network, determining the types of behavior that should trigger alerts, and taking action on alerts as needed.
Most companies are regularly exposed to security threats of varying severity in the normal course of business. These threats include hackers and malware, vulnerable devices and software systems, dissatisfied or careless employees, cloud and mobile devices, or even third-party service providers.
Given the ubiquitous, unavoidable nature of security risks, fast response time is essential to maintaining the security of your system, and automated, continuous security monitoring is key to quickly detecting and responding to threats.
Our company provides you with:
- 24/7 information monitoring of your system
- Analysis and prioritization of the findings
- Provide a comprehensive report by recording the threats identified
- Detailed report with proposals and strategy for resolving the identified threats (included in the Incidence Response service)
- Implementation of response and mitigation measures (included in the Incidence Response service)