Website GDPR Compliance
Cyber Security Services
On 25 May 2018, the new European Union Data Protection Regulation was entered into force, according to which compliance is mandatory for all websites.
We undertake your website compliance, applying all the practices that ensure its full compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Specifically, the actions implemented are the following:
- Elaboration of a study of deviations of your website from the General Data Protection Regulation, as well as a roadmap of the actions that will be implemented in order to fully comply with it.
- Informative pop-up on the home page that will urge the user to accept the retention of cookies and to read and accept the policy of management and protection of personal data maintained by your website. To comply, you cannot have a default response (such as acceptance), but you must ask the user to select specifically the cookies they wish to accept. If the user does not explicitly consent, you cannot place cookies in his browser. The website should be accessible without placing cookies.
- The user can choose to permanently delete his/her data from your website.
- Delete all contacts from your database that were registered without user consent (bulk import of contacts from other databases).
- Check all the plugins of the website for their compliance with the GDPR.